> Gee, if Murderecords has an email account and can post to the Sloannet,
> then WHY!? aren't they taking this opportunity to distribute (say once
> a month) an electronic form of their latest catalog?

Hey,

   What's happening ? This is the deal, I have a email catalogue but
I don't want to bore people with one every month. If you want on,
email me. Also I do have a monthly mailing list to tell people what
is going on around here. If you want that baby, drop me some email
with 'mailing' the header and I'll slap you on. Sorry to take up
space.

                                            Marc.