> >> The shirts were bright orange with white text.
> I don't know if you just made that up, but it's pretty much not correct.

Awwwwww don't be so hard on poor adam...he actually *owns* one of those
sloan commodore ballroom bill for damages shirts (he didn't make it
up...his IS orange) tho the writing is now so faded its hard to tell what
it says :)  I can't remember who asked about the "we tour therefore we
are" poster but the picture is of sloan in front of a huge crowd at
an outdoor show at parlee beach in new brunswick opening for extreme or
bryan adams or something in the summer of 92 (my sis said they
introduced themselves as pearl jam & the people she was with believed
them...I remember peter rowan being pretty thrilled at them being the
only act to have performed in time to be included on the nightly
newcast) & I imagine it is pretty rare (I've only ever seen 1 before
in a certain ultracool listmember's "hard rock cafe for losers" basement :)
..his is an advertisement for a show at hfx's shortlived camaros cafe in
dec 92).