On Tue, 7 Mar 1995, Barbie wrote:

> Hi there.
>
> I was wondering if anyone could give me any info on Idee du Nord, they're
> on the Never Mind the Molloscs cd.  Any address for whatever label
> they're on?

They are a bilingual band from Moncton.  The band is Benoit Dugas on
vocals, keyboards and other stuff, Claude Legere on guitar, Mark Doucet
on drums and Jean Paul on bass.  They do have a full length CD out, which
is distributed by Atlantica.  The band put it out themelves.  A lot of it
was recorded by Bob Weston, who recorded Molluscs, as well as records by
Velocity Girl, 6 Finger Satellite, Eric's Trip and a host of others.
He's in Shellac. You can write to them at 140 Rue Botsford, Moncton, New
Brunswick E1C 4X4.

Joyce