Kids,

I just got my special package from subpop with the new Rick White project
Elevator to Hell. I don't think anyone has announced this so...if you
order it via mail (cause not many stores are gonna carry it by the looks
of things...) you can get the Notes From Stereomountain 7'' that you used
to get with Eric's Trip _Forever Again_.... Wicked!

Oh...and if you don't feel like giving money to the yanks like I did, by
ordering through subpop (no offense), you can help out Cinnamon Toast,
because they now carry all subpop vinyl titles! Yippee! :)

Love
Tara (not that one...)

Thrush Hermit trivia: "Let's get    * Words to live by (thrush hermit):
out of here" was said in 56% of       "you can pick your friends and you
all movies made in 1983.              can pick your nose but you can't
                                      pick your friends' noses." Oh wait,
Thrush Hermit on Sept. 7/93:          Joel says that's too embarrassing
 "Hey! This flyer says we're          to print. He would like to change
  supposed to go on at 8...           his answer to "Let's get outta
  that's in five minutes!"            here".

      [EMAIL PROTECTED]   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
          http://dragon.acadiau.ca:1667/~011000b/Joey1.html