heeeheee long live these silly threads...
:)

>ya!! =) when i first got the album and my friends didn't know their
>names, i'd always have to say...chris: doors/val kilmer/tea party
>singer  and jay was david spade. i had never seen them in *real like*
>before that but now that i have...hmmm, i don't think so. photos can be
>decieving (i before e, except after c)...deceiving eh??
>
>okay, then who does patrick and andrew look like? (actually, i used to

id say patty sometimes looks like lou barlow..y'know..the hair,
the glasses...sometimes. :)
andrew? y'know, this is NOT meant as a slam, but he looks abit like Lurch
from the addams family. :) tall, looong-faced, bags under his eyes..
:) :) NOT A SLAM.
and for chris -- what about jim carrey?! ;)
jay definately looks like david spade..a little thurston moorey at times
(specially in the indie underwhelmed vid.):)

check y'all...
love,tara,le poisson fou
;)

--