There will be a three band summer tour package heading out around the
second week of July.  The package will include Six Finger Satellite,
Zumpano and Hardship Post.  We are planning on playing across Canada (no
way am I going to Thunder Bay though), down the west coast, up into the
Midwest and the Northeast and then down the east coast.

So what do I need from you guys?  Suggestions.  Ideas.  Information
about good venues and bad venues.  Promoter contact
information.  Perhaps you are a young up and coming promoter who would
like to do a show with us.

Email me privately please at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you have anything to
tell me.

Joyce