On Thu, 18 May 1995, not julie wrote:

> If JALE needs a drummer with a name starting with the letter "A" of course
> the obvious choice is Sloan drummer.....ANDREW Scott! :)  Rumour has it he
> actually played drums on either the Aunt Betty 7" or the never mind the
> molluscs song (I can't remember which) anyway.

Nevermind the molluscs, he plays drums and sings.

      J Pierce     vocals, guitars
      A MacLeod    drums, vocals
      L Stein      bass, vocals
      E Hartling   guitars, vocals
      A Scott      vocals, drums

So who is next on the break-up list?

I vote for Hardship Post :)
or how about Thrush Hermit, that "fuck" band has
been around long enough (how many of you remember
that conversation? TH is a FUCK band!!:)

                             Adam"bearer of bad news"
___
the first time i saw her lifeless body floating |    Adam Rodenhiser
over me, i couldn't  believe it, so beautiful i |    "Fan From Hell"
couldn't  move up  another  stair  towards her. |   dWIGHT fRY 6X9=42
she's coming closer...                          |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             -the meeting- by rickey            | Sappy Music Is Better