hej.

i couldn't agree more with what jonboy wrote:

> how could 500 up, i can feel it and coax me be on someone's "bottom"
> list.  hello?  wake up.  those are three sweet tracks baby.  and even
> though i hear coax me and underwhelmed countless times too, i am not
> sick of them yet.  long live the sweet stuffs.  j to the b.

my top 5 sloansongs ever would today be:

500 up - it's pure pop prefection everytime andrew sings that chorus... :)

median strip - at times a little annoying. when not, heaven. :P

people of the sky - quoted friend: "what poppy pavement really should
                    sound like". the best songs are andrew's ?!?

pretty voice - krutpop. where "krut" is that explosive powder out of which
               mr.alfred nobel started making dynamite. :) the overall
               muddy sound quality on 'peppermint' tends to drown
               a few of the songs on it. this one floats even better! :)

underwhelmed/
penpals/
i can feel it/
slightly left of centre - are all on the top 5 some days. i just couldn't
                          pick which one to be there today... they are all
                          canon, you know... :) just like what the norweigan
                          boy/criss sings in penpals... it's funny as the
                          word "kanon" is a slangish way if saying 'wicked'
                          in both swedish and norweigan... :)

hursomhelst,

punk rock popsicle

per