I checked my mail today only to find people were giving static to
plumtree and thruster, while I'll admit they're not the two best bands in
the world anyone who listened to flutterboard _knows_ how hookey the
tracks are. Plumtree are really entertaining and nice girls too boot.
Thruster are good, pretty good in fact, bad name though, they definately
are reminicent of 88-89 skaterock, fancy footwork, blazing riffs, they
really rocked ma socks off. Ok the porno stunt was funny for a second but
ended up being more retarded than funny, and that feed back, drumstick
throwing at the symbols thing has been done and is quite played out BUT
they rocked as hard as aimless ever did, ok. And The hardship Post, I
have always thought they were the most boring rock band in the world, I
mean snooze-o-rama these guys were always writing good songs but there
live act was always a sleeper. zzz. _But_ the last time I saw them was
that show at khyber w/ HCG a few months back and they really were
entertaining and for the first time I walked away from a hardship post
show thinking they really rocked me out. So I guess I'll pick up the new
THP cd and spin it a few times and see if if it's better than the last
one I heard.

The Brendan