I'm sorry, I just don't think that Roderick gave this enough attention.
I mean, you have at least 1/2 dozen people at this Stinkin'/Tuck show
wearing "Hello My Name Is Marc Brown" name tags, passing chocolate
chip cookies to various Halifax celebrities, and there is poor Chris Murphy
 gagging on this hair and making some pretty funny faces....
        There were just as many famous folks as there were at the Rebecca
West show (see Tara's list), but when I asked Tara if she was keeping
track, she said, "No, there's too many and the thrill is gone." Another
music fan left jaded by the Halifax "scene"! (tee hee) Tara was also
heartbroken about that magazine article which talks about Jim & James
being record label moguls, but not her. So, LISTEN UP! TARA LEE HAS
CHIPPED IN AN EQUAL 1/3 OF THE $$$$$$ NEEDED TO PUT OUT THAT STATE CHAMPS
SINGLE, SO SHE IS A COMPLETE & EQUAL PARTNER IN THE DAYDREAM RECORD
INDUSTRY! SHE IS A CORPORATE POWER BROKER, MOVING THOSE S.C. BOYS AROUND
LIKE PAWNS ON A CHESS SET, INFUSING THE DAYDREAM REALITY WITH HER OWN
KEEN FEMALE SENSIBILITY...anyway, it's her label, too, O.K.? Everybody go
write that magazine and tell the editor that Tara's behind the label too.
Then maybe they'll print yr letter and we can gush about yr newfound
fame, as well.
        I came in after Stinkin' Rich left the stage, and according to
James, he smashed a telephone during his set... is this a Gallagher
thing? (you remember that comic, right? With the watermelons?) I know
that nobody else has ever done that in Halifax, but... that just strikes
me as so annoying.
        I cannot wait for the double Eric's Trip shows this weekend. Hope
to see everybody who can make it get there! Can you believe that there's
gonna be an all ages show? We don't get too many of those in them here
parts, maybe it's been Tara's visit that's brought the promoters to their
senses.         Hugs to everyone, Heather