[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Darryll Hobson) asked:

}I would imagine that most people on the net here own their very own
}Sloan MOTOX style long sleeve as orderable from Murderecords, so this
}should be an easy question for anyone to answer:
}
}What's it look like?  I mean, what is "MOTOX style" ??  Is that some sort
}of mesh?
}
}Is it heavy material?  thick?  does it have a hood?  pockets?  does it
}accomodate a clip-on tie?
}
}any verbose descriptions welcomed...  and maybe a ranking from 1 to 10 on
}the "tastefull clothing" scale (1 being a "sheepskin vest", 10 being the
}Sloan "bill for damages" shirt -- way cool)

Surprised nobody else jumped on this.  MOTOX maybe would make more sense
spelled MotoX or Moto-X: it means motocross.  The shirts are yellow with
black (almost vertical but a bit slanted I think) stripes like Suzuki
motorcyle suits.  The logo is like the suzuki S but says sloan.  I DON'T
HAVE ONE so please don't beat on me if I'm inaccurate.  Anyone who does
should have posted by now.  Thus I'd say they're rather uncool because
nobody bought them. :)