Sloan Tab
*********
Well, so far only Todd has taken the time to help me out w/ the tab,
so I'm gonna post it MY way (i.e. usually wrong by a 1/2 step) and
Make you people who know it yell at me.  It is now an any-sloan song
tab project. here's alittle, c'mon people, let's not be lazy.
it does'nt have to even be in tab form. Just send the names of the chords,
notes, whatever an' I'll transcribe it.

Pillowfight
***********
*Verse*
F (pick scrapes) G (pick scrapes)

*Chorus*
B  E  G  F#

Underwhelmed
************
(F# feedback during intro...)
(Begin hitting F#)

*Verse Part*
F#        E F#        A           B(bend)
Point is not the grammer it's the feeling...

*chorus*
A                        E              F#
But Not in Herrrrrrrrrrrrs... But not in Herrrrrrrrrs.
A                        E              F#           A   B
But not in Herrrrrrrrrrrrs... But not in Herrsss..........

Sugartune
*********

*Verse Part*
E      E
I wrote for you...
G#     B
This sugartune...
A A       B   B B B
To help you Through....
C# C#     F# F#
What you've gotta do...

*chorus*
F#                 G          A
Soun----------d... soun---------d

*bridge*
(?)

Marcus Said
***********
(opens with lotsa distorted D's)
(you figure out that poopy lead intro)
*Verse part*
Halloweeeeeeeen...Night the artist caused a...
Scene...Night I heard about his...
Queen...I'm just
Bb
Glad my
Clock was
Clean.

*chorus*
Harder, Harder, Hardest...

C G F

I am the artist...

D  C G A

etc...

OK people, there's a start, correct it all, then add your own. C'mon. Please?