Well, rumour has it that (and my sources are quite reliable most of the
time) that the now duo of The Hardship Post will not disband as some of you
feared given Alyson (jale) and Sebastian's involvement in another musical
project.

The Hardship Post will become a trio again, <rumour has it that> Alyson will
join Mike & Seb. <the same rumour states that:> Alyson will not be on drums,
bass or guitar were being thrown around (not litterally!!!).

Well, just got back from Guelph and I must say that all three bands on the
Human Touch tour (Zumpano, The Hardship Post and Six Finger Satellite) were
in very fine form. It was well worth the hour drive (and getting lost on the
way there)...

Must go to sleep now, big day tomorrow!!!

france