just saw thrush with plumtree on sunday night in windsor after finding out
about the show the day before from joel at edgefest.  it was a very good
show, but the sound wasn't too good, bad sound man.  talked to ian, joel, and
rob before the show about their set at edgefest and they said "we decided to
give the people what they wanted good old summertime stadium rock."  i
haven't seen plumtree before and was pretty impressed they played for about
45 min. and i enjoyed it. then thrush went on and played such songs as "all
dressed up" "french inhale" "hated it" "g.p.o." "patriot" and "25 alright"
they also played two songs i hadn't heard except in concert one was called
your heart has no more room or something like that and didn't know the other
name.  they also played "keep on rockin' me baby" and an old school bad
religion cover, that ian told us about before the show, to close out the set.

why don't more murder bands come to windsor/detroit?
dave