On Fri, 11 Aug 1995, Tara Lee Wittchen wrote:

> thanks for the advice, lisa you tourist groupy loser!!!! ;) ) and this
> man, age oh let's say 38, comes running up to me and shrieks "ERICS TRIP"
> and i'm like "Um yes?" and i remembered i was wearing my erics trip
> tshirt.meanwhile my mom is sure this man is going to kill us. he goes
> "ERICS TRIP THEY'RE A BRILLIANT BAND!!!!" and i go "yes. yes they are" in
> that voice the guy on the beer commericial who says "yes. yes I am" uses.
> ha ha. pretty freaking funny. or something.

Yeah, I get a lot of people coming up to me when I'm wearing my Eric's
Trip shirt too.... It's one of those shirts that provoke people or
something... I have another shirt from Bohemia that seems to attrack
weirdos too.  OTOH, I'm guitly of this type of behaviour myself.  When I
was in Berlin I went up to an employee at CityMusic and started
questioning him about HIS Eric's Trip shirt... (It was really cool though!
with one of those waif-girls being sucked into some kind of whirlpool...
the port-hole to dementia maybe?)

gord

      Gord Dimitrieff             "Did you graduate from anywhere?!?"
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  -- Rorey Tate, Circle Researcher