ooohhhh...how embarrassing! I want to apologize to all for my thrush
hermit faux pas...It was pretty late & I was thinking about work (hey
anyone for nicotine gum? yum yum...no not really I've heard its gross). Oh
well. I AM looking forward to setting up the turntable b/c then I can
listen to my pretty new 7"s (nerdy girl,radioblaster,the split
punchbuggy/treblecharger ,the bongload th) & elevator to hell which I miss
terribly. I can't really think of any currently existing east coast bands
that haven't been mentioned here. New Brunswick have a tape on bad audio
(they played with ET & the motes a couple of months ago...sort of a
similar drony sound?) & they're sorta neat. The villanovas (fr moncton)
are cool but nirvana-like...