> mike "let's have a deluxe boys reunion" catano.

ugh....let's not. you WERE joking right?   :^)

mike "let's have a Dogfood reunion" graham

ps - Jay ferguson was in the deluxe boys around 1985 with John Gould
(classmate of mine) and some guy on drums....poor Jay. I remember
seeing them at a grammar school dance. I had to leave because I felt
like I was going to throw up. ahhh....to be 15 again....)

pps - Dogfood were the coolest band around halifax 84-86? Everybody
hated them, but I loved their heavy, pounding songs. I guess that
Tracy was in the band....whoa - anybody have any of their tapes? They
were sorta like a more intense/agresive version of Coyote. They were
always well dressed.  :^)

I want more mid-eighties halifax reminicing (sp) and I want it now!

later
mike