>hi does anyone know about that compilation that thrush hermit apparently
>is on, doing the descendents tribute kinda thing? i think someone (the
>great pacific brendan)  told me pavement was on it too.
>
>curious tara
>--
>"Come home, won't you come home            Hardship
> Didn't think I'd feel so alone..."          Post

I don't know if this is the one but I do know that Thrush Hermit have a
song on Bubblegun Records' compilation CD which also includes all the
other bands from that label (what? No way! :P) as well as Radioblaster and I
think a few others but I forget.. I would suggest writing to Bubblegun
Records to find out more info. I ordered but haven't gotten it yet.. so I
do have the address altho it is most likely under sum mass of junk in my
room. I can post the address and phone number if NE one is interested..

Helen