OooH, I got some hot H-O-T gossip.

Seems something is going down in the Hardship Post camp this week.
From my understanding you can expect NOT to see Matt Clarke behind the
drums on the big tour.
I don't have the details on why, but I have heard that Matt is no longer
a member of Hardship Post. Unfortunately I have not been able to get in
touch with him for the first hand story. Maybe this has been blown out of
proportion by the time I heard it, but I doubt it. I got word from
someone very close. Anybody in the Halifax region hear anything about this?

Assuming this is true, I am sorry to hear it. I thought Matt was the rock
which Seb and Mike clung to on SOMEBODY SPOKE. He was the drive and power
behind that record.

Now, if I can just lure him back to Newfoundland.....

HUB