Hi-Ho! from the hometown of the Psychedelic Stooges...

Last night, Eric's Trip played a set at the Blind Pig that rivalled the sonic
intensity of the 5, stooges, & the rest of the best of the golden age of Ann
Arbor bands....In short, they rawked!

The Inbreds opened the show. I was impressed by the hook-y tunes & was amazed
by the sound they achieved as a 2 piece! The crowd was politely
appreciative...

Rheostatics were next. (edit)[if you can't say anything nice-don't say
anything]

ET came on afterwards, had a bit of awkwardness on the first tune due to not
having a sound check & then proceeded to burn through the remainder of their
set. I'm not that familiar with ET's material but I think about 1/3 of the
set was from Forever Again & the rest was old/new?, all performed much more
forcefully than I had anticipated... I was amazed!

The crowd was much larger than I thought it would be, mebbe 150-200
flatlanders....

Afterwards talked with Julie/ Mark(?) about old A2 bands.....again happily
surprised by how friendly Maritimes bands are!!

Gotta go!