> don't try to tell me that *none* of you went to see the doughboys and
> super friendz and spine and madhat. so how was it? isn't anyone going to
> review the show??
ok 1st of all i wasn't there but i'll pass along a couple of pieces of
info fr my illustrious roomate...i guess superfriendz cancelled on sat
night b/c criss is in pei (actually marc brown told us that), then thrush
hermit cancelled sun night b/c joel had to fly to england for a funeral
(that made us feel really awful b/c a few of us outside the show sun night
had been going on about "yeah...I bet it was just a ruse to get us all
down here & they weren't even supposed to be playing at all...what a rip
off" ...stuff like that :(. ).  According to my source  the doughboys were really
 boring both nights, playing almost the same set as at the pop explosion almost 2
 yrs ago (& playing very little of their thrash generating really old stuff:(...pete
 arsenault (exjellyfishbabies) was with them despite rumours to the
contrary)...jale were supposedly boring too but I don't know if I can
trust the opinion of someone who despises them so anyway....

jale & superfriendz khyber fri night!
sloan birdland sat (bar show) & sun (allages)!

PS any edgefest tickets left (i think 3 of us might be going now)
PPS i used to belong to another list a long time ago where every week a
list of shows & who fr the list was thinking of going was posted so people
could meet up or find out info or whatever...does anyone think this might
be a good idea for here? not just hfx but everywhere! let me know.....