Yahoo!!! hee aahh!

different address. directly from the epicenter! :) yes buddy.

there is something for everybody in here, so check it out bros, word.!
sending the props for all the ladies in the house. yes you know who
you are!

James :
put me back on my dear james, you who wear that beard so well.
btw, i listened to yer show this morning while i was going to
school. lot's of very good "broadcasting features" my man.
way to go!, i'm tellin ya, waydago! :)

Tara :
o sweet Tara dear baby, how much have i long to see you, but couldn't.
:(
can't wait to read your fanatik crazy posts again.:)
btw, i have a copy of that ET live in quebec city, Pavement live in
providence, a bunch of videos, ready for you, right here.
say, how about i send it out to you, while at the
same time you send me a copy of that #3 zine of yers.

All the Sloan netters :
if you want to learn rapidly & eazily(sp?) the guitars playing of
twice removed e-mail me and receive a.s.a.p. a copy of Tricks Removed,
a show behind the scene.
btw, here's a gift, or should i say, some kind of flowers (unless it
allready have been done... oups.. ho .well...whatever..) :

Verses...
Asking you for a favor but you don't want to do it, but you made me a
promise... to
it

Bridges...
A                     C
Don't come looking for me
.. you ou ou

Choruses...
G                         D
You phone me from the highway,
You said you'ld be here friday,
Well i was waiting in the driveway.

                  -"Hated It" by Thrush Hermit

Btw, if some of you are interest in seeing ET, or Pavement live on
videocass (homerecording) i might do you a copy of it if you suck hard
enough. Unless, well, that you have some indy rock treats that you
would like Jon Steaming Toolie :
The post master have sended me back the vcr cass that i had
mailed you because there was no such existing address. :(
Mail me yer new address lo-fi man! i'll send it right away!!
btw, you guys have the Groove!! my fav song.:)

Steeve Dinn :
Sorry, sorry, ten time sorry. i've lost your letter, then your address
that was written on it. i'll be at the birland sat with it. be there!
you don't wanna miss Jale, do you...:) if you cannot, just e-mail me
@ my tadada NEW ADDRESS!! :) cuz yes i'm alive again! and kicking,
yep, kicking.

Anyone i might had forgot that i owe her/him something :
Well you can kiss my BUTT. i won't give it to you anyway.
ha ha, you know i just can't be serious! :)
chill out! e-mail me and we'll figure out something.