> MARK'S HOT TOPIC FOR CONVERSATION:
>       I have a theory that everyone in the world has to have someone
> who looks exactly like them.  I mean there are a bazillion people in the
> world, eh.
> (So here's the sloanet related part)
>       Does anoyone on here agree with me that Charles Austin bassman
> for el Superfriendz looks exactly like Krist Novoselic of Nirvana.  The
> even have the same bass, maybe they're the same person :)  Opinions
> anyone ?

no no no, he looks like alan ruck, known to all of you scenesters as
Cameron Frye, Ferris Bueller's best friend. and just to prove that MY
theory is much more brilliant (hey i'm older n' wiser) let me just remind
you of Ferris' girlfriend's name.... Sloane. see?

not like that made sense but i'm surrounded by idiot frosh and i feel smarmy.

did anyone notice that kyle shaw is now the hfx scene reporter for impact
magazine? that's good. mr. coast editor boy seems to actually know what's
going on i guess.

fastertaraleekillkill