I nearly forgot.

I don't think Todd is on Sloan Net anymore but he was for a while. His
band is Trike, the first band I saw live in Halifax. Yay! Anyway, they
rock, get their new CD, it's on Campfire records, I think. Duh, if you
don't know, Trike is made up of kids from the Quahogs (hooray!! the
prettiest record cinnamon toast ever put out, next to les gluetones),
Chaz Rules, and Tag (you know, jale's old name). Powerpop goodness.

I guess I would have eventually remembered this, but I ran into Todd
today, so my memory was sped up or something.

homesick I guess
if that's the
right word,
Tara

--
"As big as Sloan, but not as big as Michael Jackson."
                       - Bill Priddle, treble charger

***CJSW 90.9 fm --> http://www.ucalgary.ca/~cjswfm***