>> Taras...Could you please let me know if you are still doing two volumes?
>> I'm wondering if one volume would be enough...
>
>it's hard to say. i have 14 songs, plus a tape FULL of sloan tidbits,
>plus a tape half full of Nardwuar vs. sloan tidbits, and a few other bits
>and pieces. i think tara says she has about 10. i don't know how long her
>bits will add up to. if we only do one volume, we'll send you your money
>for the second volume back (unless you email us and say "just send two
>copies"). if we do two copies, we'll send a note to everyone who asked
>for one that a second one is available. :)
>
>> How's it coming along?
>
>well we wanted it to be done in APRIL but oh well. :)

It sounds like you have gathered at least enough material to release a
"first volume"...

Why not release the first volume now and when (if!) you finally acquire
enough to make the second volume...  release the second volume??

I mean, is it REALLY necessary to release both volumes at the same time?

Just a thought,
Darryll