> Date sent:      Tue, 03 Oct 1995 00:55:57 -0300 (ADT)
> From:           Michael Damian Catano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject:        Re: Holy bee-jeepers. Zloan et le Zuperfriendz et la Hardzhip pozt et
>                 ericz...
> To:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Copies to:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> mike
>
> ps - the dacey/raymond/mullane/kelly band is called polvo.  whoops, it's
> actually called high society.  or polvo... ;)

i don't think this is funny. why the homi is dissing my band. why
does he got a front.

  love her is a
> raymond/mullane (and occaisionally catano, i suppose) thing.  the ladies
> will swoon, that's all i have to say.

please replace "occaisonally" by "use to be". pork's teetees sucka.
my name is O.G. Mack, my band is called Lose Her Love Her, and i'm
down with the chief Bootynucka. yo, peace. from thee original gangsta.