Hey all,
It's been a while since I've cluttered yer mailboxes so I thought I'd give
it a go. Things have been pretty hectic (an confused) on this coast what
with the pop explosion festival coming up. I've been pretty busy with that
project as well. Cliff Gibb (Thrush Hermit) and I have been working on the
Pop Ex web site. It's only our second site and it has a lot of bugs yet
but, if you want to check it out, it's at:

http://www.ips.ca/popx/

Email us yer comments if ya like.

Anyway, on to cinnamon toast business. The Plumtree single is now out in
full force... available in record stores in your area (we hope!!) If not,
you can get it from us : ) The Horseshoes and Handgrenades 20 song CD in
slip sleeve packaging is also complete. after a year in the making, this
peice of (art)rock ingenuity finally rears its (metal)head. How would one
describe it??? Kind of Touch and Go-ooey... reeeally cool guitar work by
warren, screaming and bass fret dancing by peter, brock "tighter than
spandex" drums and lukas (rebecca west) samples and interludes.

The furnaceface single is currently being pressed. One original and one
cover (the most beautiful girl in the world) this single threatens to make
you happy, yet again.

Alas, our efforts to create the ULTIMATE in cardboard packaging have been
put on hold because the company in Halifax does not have the machinery to
do what we've designed. There is possibly the option in central Canada but
it makes us kind of sad because one of our main objectives was to have the
packaging created locally (power to the maritime spirit!!) For the time
being, we will be producing full lengths on Digipak designs... You know,
those mostly cardboard cases with a plastic inner thingee?!!?!

The Pop Explosion dates are October 11-15th and we'll be having our yearly
brunch on that weekend. It's all you can eat with live performances by
PIGGY and Broken Girl. Destined to be the (culinary) highlight of the
festival, all should attend.

Well, I have to get back to playing around with that @^&%@ web site
again.... (in case you missed it the address is http://www.ips.ca/popx/)  :
)

Thanks for listening to me rant,

miro

"It's short, it's crunchy, it's sweet, it has two sides... it's comfort food"
  -Shawn Duggan when asked "Why Cinnamon Toast"
Cinnamon Toast Records P.O. Box 2665, Halifax Central, Halifax, NS
[EMAIL PROTECTED]