---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 13:19:32 -0300
From:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I know it's been a minute, but I finally have the kind of update I've waited
to give.  Chick had his first acoustic gig in Knoxville, TN last Friday.  It
went great!  He's back in Providence rehearsing with Scarce now.  Plans are
to rerecord "All Sideways,"  make a couple of videos and then begin touring
in January overseas.  So far, I only have the UK dates, but here they are:

17 glasgow  new cathouse
18 manchester  hopping grape
19  off
20 london  garage
21 bristol  fleece & firkin
22 birmingham  foundry
23 off

Scarce have already been confirmed for Roskilde the last weekend in June in
Denmark.  Here in the States, the release of the record will depend on
production deadlines around the rerecording.  Being the optimist that I am,
I'm going to hope we can release the record at the beginning of February.
I'll update as soon as a release date is confirmed.
Thanks to our friend Leigh in Providence, there is a Scarce page you might
like to check out.  Here's the address:

 httl://www.netspace.org/~nate/Scarce/Scarce.html

Again, thanks for all the support over the summer.  We could only understate
how much it meant.  Take care all.