On Tue, 17 Oct 1995, Mr. Pim wrote:

>  In my opinion, they suck. Not only are they a boring and cheesy band,
> but from what I've heard they are lame asses themselves. All they do is
> 70's rock ripoffs. Ah, but what do I know?

YES! Someone actually agrees with me on the monoxides! (and I haven't
been to a gig in AGES!) Let's go for 2 for 2? Horseshoes and
Handgrenades? Ugh or ick? (yeah yeah, like I said - I haven't been to a
gig since the Deuce closed.. :P )

Should I swoon about having a birthday 3 days after Jay's? Naw! Fuck it!

. Leanne (yes, 14th + 3 = 17th = 21st. Radost!)

ps sorry.. old age has made me crochety..

      oOo         Leanne Rolston, Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia, Canada.
     oOOOo                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    OO  OOo
         OO  They use MILES of underground foot-thick cables made of bundled
        oO       fiber-optic threads, and all you do is *TALK* on it?!?"
        OO
       oOO           oOOOOo     oOOOOo    o oOOOo    o oOOOOo       oOOOOo
     oOOO          oOOO   Oo  oOOO   Oo  OOOOO  OOo  OOOOO  OOo   oOOO   Oo
  ooOOOO       oo oOO   oOO  oOO    oOO  OOO     OOo OOO     OOo oOO   oOO
 oOOOOo       oOO OOOoooO    OOO    OO    OO     oOO  OO     oOO OOOoooO
oOOOOOOoo   ooOO  OOo     oO OOO   oOOo   OOo    OO   OOo    OO  OOo     oO
  OOOOOOOOOOOOO    OOoooOOO   OOOOOOO OO oOOO   oOOo oOOO   oOOo  OOoooOOO

           How many Marxists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
        None! The lightbulb contains the seeds of its own revolution.