does anyone know the whereabouts of tara lee wittchen.  she left
halifax at 3 pm yesterday (tuesday) and was headed my way
(fredericton) with plans to call me and stuff.  it is now wednesday
evening and there is no sign of her or fire engine red.  if anyone has
any information as to their whereabouts, please contact crimestoppers
at 1 800 222 tips.  or me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

also, melissa of pei, are you in the audience?  i need to talk to you
so could you please e-mail me so i can get yer address?  thanks.
later, jon