Okay all you sloannet keeners, I need help.

Thrush Hermit are playing Guelph next week on the Tuesday, with Urge
Overkill, and I don't want to pay the $12 for the show cuz all I want to
see is Thrush Hermit.

Any ideas how I could get into the show just to see the opening band???

Any suggestions will be thoroughly and gratefully accepted and acknowledged.

BTW, does anyone know what's up with the Superfriendz??  It's been a
while since I've heard anything....  Oh well....

Good luck to all on their midterms.  I've got a killer on tonight at
7:30pm.  Wish me luck!

Later,

Cathy   :)