hey, like the subject says, the band Fire Engine Red are playing in
Windsor tonight, and that's all I know about the gig.  Make it a game:
see if you can find out where when and how much it is, and then GO.

If you haven't already heard, FER are a band from Calgary, and sound like
Buffalo Tom mainly.  Really happy poppy guitar type stuff.

Tara Lee will be there too.  So bring some sandwiches or something for
her.

Also,
Fire engine red will be playing in Hamilton at the X club on sunday,
with Punchbuggy and Chixdiggit.  I think it's all ages.

roderick

--

e-mail SUCKS.