Hey, Liz Pickard (of Liz Band fame) brought Crispin to St.John's too. I
saw the show. He seemed like a cool guy but the readings were not what I
hoped. At moments they sort of shone and made me feel like everything was
going to congeal into some big picture but it never did. Now don't get me
wrong, I enjoyed the show but was also somewhat disappointed. Now the
ORKLY KID film was excellent. Here in Sin City it stirred a few emotions
though as Crispins character was almost the splitting image/personality
of Fred Gamberg, who as some of you may know was a local St.John's freak
who started Best Dressed Records with me and played in Giver and
unfortunatley died earlier this summer. It was too wierd, the whole film
took on some other sort of relevance here.

HUB