Are they _on tour_ officially? They're supposed to play here on Nov 10th
and no opening bands have been named yet. Is Orange Glass playing here?
What's going on? Help my lame unknowing ass!

Also....chek the review of Lancerfest in November's [EMAIL PROTECTED](exclaim!).
Superfriendz' "sappy teen anthems were still joyously sloppy and fun."
Killjoys "sucked only as the Killjoys can."
Juliana "played all the album hits."
Sloan played their rumoured "last show (along with Edgefest, and the last
two dozen times they've played.)" The show "will have to do until they
play their next last show ever."
huh. nice.

Dont miss 5th Column, JALE, and Sook-yin-Lee on the Realtime concert
tonite. It was a free afternoon show outside the National Gallery here in
Ottawa a while ago. Jale, from what I remember, played really well and it
was a lot of fun. Check it out.

Jermachunk

--
signature files suck.......
la la la la la la   "..detroit has a skyline tooooo..." :)