on the CJSW singles and demo charts...because i know you all care...

1. b'ehl/cheerleader _fourteen and crushed_ (endearing records!!)

3. state champs _nevada downs_ (daydream records!!)

7. moonsocket _accept fear_ (subpop)

8. nerdy girl _new jersey_ (rightwide)

on our album charts, Fire Engine Red (you missed them at the pop
explosion...) are sitting proudly at number two right behind our own
Primrods. jale is at #10, the wooden stars are at #20, sianspheric4 are
at #31, and the monoxides are at #35.

AND...
On Fri, 3 Nov 1995, ERIC LAPOINTE wrote:
> 1) How I could get a hold of Exclaim?  Preferably by email, since I'd

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> 2) Has anyone heard of "Lemonjade"?  They are a band from Calgary.
> They sound a bit like the "Sundays" meets the "Rose Chronicles".

*shudder*

yes. calgary's four millionth band to do a fourth rate version of the
smiths with a female vocalist for that oh so interesting twist. boring.
what the hell is wrong with this city and it's freakin' 80's obsession?
i think it's cause we're such a corporate did real well in the 80's
kinda town so lots of our bands and music "fans" are stuck in the hey day
of it all....of course, if that's your thing, they do have an album out.
they were out east (toronto) recently. blah. hey lisa, aren't you pals
with them?? :)

hater of (nearly) all things 80's

tara
--
"...when we first started, Ian, Rob and I, our first band was called
Nabisco Fonzi."           - Joel Plaskett

***CJSW 90.9 fm --> http://www.ucalgary.ca/~cjswfm***