> When I interviewed them (mostly Amanda), I was told that their
> influences were Pop music.  K-records kind of stuff.....whatever that
> is...actually who knows, it could be Kay-records for all I

yeah, K records, from Olympia Washington.  started by one of the best
no talent bands ever, Beat Happening.  but I'm sure you all knew that
already.

> They have a tape out:  I think it's called Flutter Boy.

Flutterboard actually.  flutter boy sounds better though.  They should have
put more thought into naming their tape.

> A new 7":  ?? don't know much about it.

It's called "water had leaked into my suit" or some such stupidness
they do a great surf version of steppenwolf's "Born to be wild", and call
it "Sodium Chloride"

> Amanda told me that they were going to record this past summer
> for a C.D. but I don't know what the current info is on that.

Yeah, they recorded it in Ottawa with Paul "gluetones" Hogan.  good choice
of producer in my opinion.  he should be able to do a good job of
capturing their sound.

roderick, who knows too much about bands he doesn't even like.

--

e-mail SUCKS.