^-- any one understand that subject heading, cuz i don't! ;)

all righty, just when you thought that the market has come clean again,
the second installment of _in the meantime..._ has arrived with bells
on.  You've read it on a sticker, you were driving slow right before the
day you said goodbye, since you didn't like the dance music.

issue no. 2 is jam packed with interview, after interview, after
interview.. namely with:  Broken Girl, cub, jale, and the Super Friendz.
lots of album reviews (4 of the groups have members on sloan net), a pop
explosion diary, *more* chris murphy stories for those of you who like
'em, etc., etc., etc....

it's only $1.50 if you get directly from me, or $2 if you order thru
mail.  send those soon-to-be-non-existent $2 bills to:
   _in the meantime..._
   c/o carol   (or sizzle teen, if you prefer ;) )
   350 Columbia St. West
   Unit 100, Room B
   Waterloo, ON
   N2L 6G8

i'm also willing to trade, just e-mail me before you do anything..
(note:  daydream records, barb.. a copy is coming yer way)

copies of issue 1 are still available :)  just add another $2(ppd)..as a
quick reminder, it's got an interview with plumtree, and tpoh, edgyfest 3
review, more music reviews, and overall meyhem!  e-mail me if you need
more info...

sorry 'bout the shameless self-promotion..

                                ..sizzle teen

carol nishitoba                 ! "you look like a sloan fan"
2A e.r.s., co-op                !    -- greg at ckms (100.3 fm)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  !