the Local Rabbits last night were so amazing!!

they were late for soundcheck cause their new Thrush Hermit replica school
bus broke down. So Ben's dad drove them.

Anyways, the interview went super well. and boy do those boys ever talk! they
went on and on and on ;) they took half an hour to answer three questions.
then they had to do soundcheck, then we continued it inside and then we had
to move outside cause the awful morganfields were doing their soundcheck.

so i guess the story behind brian's departure is that he doesn't feel that
it's fair to stay with the Local Rabbits when he knows he wants to quit, and
when all the other guys are getting really serious about it. So he's planning
on going to Carleton (moving back to Ottawa) and taking journalism there -
and actually that's where i want to go to too, so we'll probably have a lot
of the same classes (if i decide to go to Carleton for sure that is).

Anyways, their set was wicked. They went so freak-out crazy at the end. There
was a lot of guitar swinging, wall climbing, jumping off stages and trying to
jump back on and missing the stage, instrument switching etc.etc.

and i can't wait for their new album to come out. they're going to record it
in two weeks and Jay.F's going to produce it. neat-o, huh?

ok, i'm off to another boring day of school :(

-=- D'Arcy -=-