Everyone should really go down to Birdland this Friday night to see all
these local bands playing Beatles songs, it should be a lot of fun.
Here's all I know but it should wet your whistle enough to get down
there. Tim Robbins Experience/ stinkin rich/ The Chinstraps/ State
Champs w/ guests/ Cool Blue Halo/ Cleveland Steamer/ Shine Factory/
and...Mars We Luv U. Get there early because I have no idea what the
line-up is. Everybody is doing 2 or 3 songs except for Cool Blue Halo who
with their tab booklets in hand will most likely play more a long time.
But it will be worth it for the comedy value. The Champs are doing "In My
Life", "Getting Better" (don't ask me how) and maybe if we don't get the
gong, "She Said She Said". Fab Four, Mark