Well I finally watched an entire episode of ME. It was about the PEI music
scene. First, it was a pretty good show. A lot of (super)-unknown bands got
some exposure and were able to speak about their scene on national tv. It
also appears that everyone is in the same boat about venues, money,
exposure, support, etc... (I know a fool only takes comfort in knowing he's
not alone in his problems, but we are all fools or we wouldn't be in the
business :). After watching this episode it did make me wonder how so many
people complain about mucheast. I mean, we are in the middle of Canada in
the middle of knowwhere, in the the middle of the wasteleands (i.e. Thunder
Bay) and there is no scene, no national tv show, no radio support (not even
university). I mean here are bands on ME that are no better/worse than any
other starting/struggling bands and they are getting some exposure and
vidoes played. Shouldn't there be MORE support for ME (or is that not cool
in the maritimes). I am not blanketting all sloannetters for dissn' ME, but
come on, if their was a Much Central, I would be right in there supporting
it and giving as much input as possible.

   Michael

| Michael Ball       | "Old musicians never die... they just decompose"    |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]    |                                                     |