As I said It's a sad day......CHarlottetown's own Adam's Eve has
broken up.  The cause is unknown but I think it's one of those cases
where the lead singer begins to take on that position and
begins leading the band as if he's some sort of God.  Anyway
what do I know!!!!!
     Well actually this is good news...it's one less cover band that
we have to worry about.  Happy happy joy joy.
Like melissa Buote said, the compilation just released is full of
cover bands that have one original song.  They don't deserve the
recognition as an original band.  They should have released it as
a cover compilation and called it "You've heard this"...not "Eat this"
Anyway I'm probably building this really bad REP. because I think all
I've done since I got on the NET is complain.  Sorry!!!
    I'll shut up now,
    Deryl;