hello :)

1.  the new _chart_ mag with the super friendz interview is out.
woo-hoo, they're gracin' the cover :)  it's a good interview.  the
interviewer calls charles "chuck" throughout the entire thing, and drew's
answer to the songwriting q is almost word-for-word like the one he gave
me, so i guess they've been asked that q a lot, huh?  cute little drawings
(complete with their nicknames).  the article said that they were
recording with brendan <sp?>... what were they recording for?  an e.p.?
a single?

2.  ytv news featured this HILARIOUS bit with thrush hermit going
instrument shopping :)  i was laughing soo much (aside from me 'n my
roommates yelling 'die, ian, die' ;) ) (sorry, inside joke).  cliff and a
tamborine... :) :) :) :)  just great :)

3.  bands interested in the music west conference -- muchwest mentioned a
bit about it, and that applications are due by jan. 15, so any bands out
there, get crackin'!  i don't know all the details, and i don't even know
any contact numbers.. i'm sorry :(  but they do have a web page set up,
so try searching for that.

                        ...sizzle teen (wearing her sloan tee while
        working at the konnichiwa japan booth for the cultural caravan)

carol nishitoba                 ! "And even if we disagree
2A e.r.s., co-op                !  You'd see we could be friends
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  !  Anyway
     *moving to ottawa*         !  I'd still want to be your friend anyway"