I'd say Seb was aware of the fact that there are 2 Placentia's. He is
kinda crafty in his songwriting, and usually has stuff pretty well
thought out from what I know of him. ALthough it's very easy to read far
more into his songs than he put into them as well. I remember they used
to do this osng called SO SUE ME. Me and MAtt Clarke used to sit back and
try and figure out what it was about, we had this whole scenario cooked
up and then when we asked him it turned out to be a passage from a Book
he read.
Hub