A little ways back there was a thread on those hideously overpriced
sloan/Suzuki shirts.. well whoever was asking about them, they are back
and priced to sell, this time they are t-shirts...

Oh.. Erics Trip breakup.. Erics Last Trip?.. hmm.. I dunno.. I guess I
could see that happening, like.. when this happened with Sloan, everyone
saw it coming.. how the hell do you follow up a record like 2x?.. I guess
we will never know.. but back to ET.. all I can say is to enjoy it while it
lasts, and if it does happen I hope they don't "pull a Sloan" and embark
on a "This is our last show _ever_" Tour across Canada.. Well I hope
Sloan decide to pull a few more Sloans someday, like _that_ would ever
happen.. oh well I should be tending to my studies..

Dalhousie Approved..
    Ol'Dirty Brendan.