Okay, I heard a rumour that The Foo Fighters are going to
split up very soon due to the fact that they all want to do other
things.  I don't know it's just a rumour.
        Anyway after reading that whole thing last month about Sloan
being the Canadian Nirvana, I guess this means that The Maker's Mark
will split up due to the fact that they want to do other things.  If
Andrew Scott is out there how about you take the initiative...do
something without waiting for Dave Grohl to do something first...move
back to Halifax and get the Sloan guys together.
        I don't know if Dave will be able to follow that one so at
least your one up on him in that category.
        Okay folks this has been a total waste of e-mail space and I
do apologize, but hey we're like caught in a blizzard here...what
else am I going to do except start rumours.

        p.s. where the H E double hockey sticks can I get this NEW
SLOAN ALBUM.  I will bring the head of Micheal Bolton to anyone who
can get me this album...just kidding...I wouldn't go that far...or
would I?

        Matt