On Mon, 4 Dec 1995, Joe Clark wrote:

> >>       I remember a while back there were rumors about a few demos they
> >>had and that maybe they were going to release a  new album on Murder.
> >>Any new news of this?
> >
> >i would say, don't look for it right away.  i imagine there's various
> >legal things that would have to be worked out with geffen before they
> >could release such a project.  also, it's going to take some money,
> >etc etc etc.  but i think it will happen.
>
> I sure as forking hell hope that none of youse is pulling our legs, which I
> strongly suspect you are.

*this* on the other hand, is NOT a joke. sloan DO have plenty of
unreleased/unrecorded material, and have yet to *officially* break up.
i would think other than the fact that andrew is in toronto, the fact
that murder is an mca distributed label, probably causes more problems in
there being a new sloan album being released...but i've heard the
possibility for something in the future from both patrick and
chris...but who am i to really say.

i want the double-live album! it's gonna be right up there with the best
of them! "alive" by kiss, "frampton comes alive", the nuge's "double live
gonzos", and "sloan rocks birdland!!!" ;););)

...and just for the record deryl...the above live album does NOT exist!
(clear enough?)
shant:)