On Sun, 3 Dec 1995, Brian Wieser wrote:

> murphy's john entwhistle-esque bass playing.  Further, the string section
> was most effective.  I wasn't aware that David Foster was still arranging
> music these days but i guess you can never say never?

yeah...i thought the production sounded like hall and oates 1978-79 era
stuff...i guess david foster's still got it...BUT that barry manilow
cover has got to go:P
..and i *still* wish they'd release "guidance councellor"...oh well,
maybe it'll be a bonus track to entice the purchace of thier upcoming
greatest hits repackaging;);)

shant...thankful to be "shaken by the speed" ;)