the other day, i tried voting for the CASBYs by visiting cfny's
homepage/web page/ whatever the terminology is.  i had to get my vote in
for _twice removed_.  but they have this system where you're only allowed
one vote.. no prob.  so they ask you to enter an alias, then your e-mail
address, and then your full name -- first, then last.  ok, so here's how
mine looked:
     alias:  sizzleteen
     e-mail add: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     first name: carol
     last name: nishitoba
and then i click on "register me".  and then i get this error message
saying that i'm not allowed to have the word "shit" in my name.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]&!!?!?  um, no matter how i go about it, i can't avoid having the
word "shit" in my name cuz gee, it's in my last name!!  the name came
with the parents, i can't do anything to change it!!!

.or is this some kind of discriminatory measure put on by cfny to deny
4'11" japanese-canadian females the access and right to vote?? ;)

                        ...sizzle teen

p.s.  the inbreds were doing their laundry on ytv news, and both mike and
dave have super friendz t-shirts (and dave was wearing his proudly :) )

carol nishitoba                 ! "me and stupid his mind was fucked up but
2A e.r.s., co-op                !  aren't we all in our own way?"
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  !
     *moving to ottawa*         !