On Mon, 4 Dec 1995, Derek Tokar - PHAS/F93 wrote:

> FROM THE LOVABLE RIPOFF ARTIST, Mr. UNORIGINAL HIMSELF... DEREK (from RB):
> First of all, I fuckin hope Catano was joking in all of his bitterness,
> if not he can bite my ass.  Secondly, I'm going to tell you all what
> Radioblaster is all about.

Hey...there'll be no ass-biting on my time pal! ;)

> 1)  I had no idea that Mudhoney had similar Big Muff shirts until
> somebody told Maritess ( our guitarist) that last week.
> WE PURPOSELY SKIPPED THE WHOLE RIPOFF LOGO CRAZE OF A COUPLE OF YEARS BACK.

I just wanted to point out that those old TH shirts, the John Boomer
shirts, looked alot like the star wars logo. I don't know if it was
intentional or not, but it was the impression I was left with. Is this
included in the 'RIPOFF LOGO CRAZE'?

Other ripped-off logos on t-shirts:
Trout-Atari
Punchbuggy-PB gas stations
Treble Charger-Dragon Ballz video game
Sloan-Suzuki (this one is a matter of opinion)

Actually, I don't care either way. I am only posting this in an effort to
avoid studying for finals...

Warren

|Warren Rodericks                     |"Mom keeps beefin..."BOY GET  |
|3B Actuarial Science                 | A JOB!'...But I just wanna   |
|University of Waterloo               | jam, Damn I know I'm slam.." |
|[EMAIL PROTECTED] | -ATCQ                        |