Hi this is Matt from P.E.I.
        Umm...I know you guys will probably hate me but I have to
bring up that Sloan hoax thing up just so I can tell you a story that
happened to me today.
        One of my friends from Summerside (1 hour away from
Charlottetown) skipped school to come and visit for a little while.
Anyway, the first question that popped out of his mouth was "Where
can I find the new sloan album shaken by...I dunno something".
Imagine my surprise to hear those words come out of his mouth.  I
then asked him where he heard that and he said it was all over
Charlottetown.
        This proves how quickly rumours get started, yes I was one of
those suckers who believed it (hey I'm from a small city sitting in
an Island) and I did tell one of my friends.  The fact is there is
only, correct me if I'm wrong, five sloan netters here on p.e.i.  And
I know Melissa and Karen caught on right away, I'm not sure of Mark
from Summerside, and Deryl has no friends to tell...just kidding
Deryl.  So that left me...by telling one person this little thing it
spread like wildfire.
        Brenden, this has been real fun during exam time, but now
look what you have done to me.  I'll have to walk all over
Charlottetown putting up posters or something saying THERE IS NO NEW
SLOAN ALBUM.
        That's the price of being a sucker I guess.
        And oh yeah, I think RADIOBLASTER rawk and I hear no
similarities with the Hermits.
        Thanx for reading this otherwise useless post.

        Matt.